Tuesday, August 14, 2007

At What Price, Liberty?

Today I decided to revisit a collage piece that I'd had on the backburner. Sometimes I just have to put things aside to gain some perspective on them or to let them come into focus more clearly. This was one of those projects. And I'm glad I decided to put it aside, rather than try to force it when I originally started it, as I think the end result is much more coherent.

You might perhaps notice a recurring theme? I'm not sure how much longer it's going to be holding court here, so I guess I'll just ride it out and see where it's going. I have some other ideas floating around, but so far they're just enticing me, so I really don't know when they'll be joining the party.

So without further ado, here's today's offering!

At what Price, Liberty?



(I expect you'll want to click the image for a closer look.
There's a LOT of detail in the border!)



No comments: